Zeiders Enterprises, Inc.- Military Spouse Employment Partnership Account Manager (National)Posted: August 3, 2016
Our MSEP Partner, Zeiders Enterprises, Inc. has an immediate need to fill Military Spouse Employment Partnership account manager, Nationwide. Please share with your military spouse community.
Position Title: MSEP Account Manager
Provide support to military spouses through the Military OneSource Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (SECO) program contract. MSEP collaborates with corporate partners and military installations to increase the recruitment, employment, promotion and retention of military spouses.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned Military Spouse Employment Partnership corporate accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of program and contract personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Achieves assigned metrics and quotas for meeting strategic objectives in assigned accounts
• Proactively create and execute a strategic marketing plan of action for corporate partners based on client requirements and performance objectives.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary program personnel.
• Provide support and actively participate in career fairs both in person and in a virtual environment
• Achieves strategic program objectives and client satisfaction ratings as defined by company management.
• Individual will proactively conduct research and maintain a thorough understanding of stakeholder business lines, industry trends, and current events, and use this knowledge to develop strong collaborative stakeholder relationships
• Train and education new corporate partner representatives on the MSEP program
The success of this individual will be highly impacted by their ability to communicate effectively, articulate and manage expectations clearly, establish client confidence and strong working relationships with the stakeholders, and the development of effective partnerships with the relevant Zeiders’ contract functions (e.g., operations, support, SECO Career Center, and management).
This position requires a bachelor’s degree.
Must have six (6) years’ experience in the military or as a military spouse, DoD/Military Service Federal employee or contractor with DoD.
Must have four (4) years of professional work experience in a corporate or military-related non-profit employment role, preferably Human Resources, Sales, Non-Profit Development or Business Development.
Candidates must have 2+ years of experience in Business to Business Account Management. Must have impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate and manage expectations clearly and with value.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
He or she must be able to follow established business processes, understand the needs of the
client and provide resolution to issues in a thorough and timely manner. The candidate must
demonstrate a strong internal/external client-customer focus.
He or she must be able to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, customer-service
Position requires travel to Career Fairs, Networking events and/or industry trade shows as
assigned. Travel could be 10 – 25% of position depending upon event supported, region
supported and/or industry assignment.
He or she must have experience cultivating, managing, and building remote relationships and can
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Candidates with knowledge of the mobile military culture and lifestyle or staffing industry
experience are preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities. All positions which require access to U.S. Government facilities and systems
require U.S. Citizenship, a valid driver’s license, transportation, and auto insurance.
Persons interested in applying for this position may visit the company’s website at http://www.zeiders.com or
(Note: this contact information must be a generic human resource email address or company website