Cabela’s- Part Time Maintenance Outfitter (Rapid City, SD)Posted: July 29, 2016
Become a part of the World’s Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela’s we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live…Dream… Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Part Time Maintenance Outfitter at our Rapid City, SD retail store.
This position is responsible for performing all minor maintenance and housekeeping to provide a safe and clean environment for our customers and outfitters. This position will perform, but not limited to, general/minor maintenance repairs, cleaning of restrooms, flooring, carpets, dusting and trash pickup.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs preventative maintenance checks, minor maintenance repairs and requests, snow removal (if applicable) and assembles fixtures, displays and products. Also assists in setting up facility events and activities (tables, chairs, decorations, signage, etc.).
- Cleaning and stocking of supplies for facilities: restrooms, break rooms, flooring, dusting, mopping and trash removal. Includes operating various commercial cleaning equipment such as; floor scrubbers, vacuums, burnishes, pressure washers, etc.
- Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years’ Experience
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid maintenance and housekeeping knowledge and at least six months to one year of experience in a related field.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela’s offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs