Payzely- Customer Service Rep (National/Home Based Work)Posted: July 25, 2016
Customer Service Representative – Home Based
Payzely.com is an ecommerce start-up that sells high quality, low cost children’s clothing and
accessible, low cost charge accounts that make shopping easy for everyone! Our concept provides
low-cost, well-managed credit and high-quality, low-cost clothing to a market that has limited credit
options, which means they often end up paying far more than they should.
We’re looking for passionate, intelligent people who get excited about helping others and providing
world-class customer service to help us launch and grow into an amazing company. Inner drive and
the ability to problem solve are a must.
Our site launches August 15th, which is when we’d like to have our first Customer Service Reps
trained and ready to roll.
These positions are available as full and part time, and are home based. We want our employees to
be confident that no matter where they live, they can be confident knowing that their careers won’t
have to be interrupted.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
• Process orders in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability.
• Help customers navigate our website and place orders online.
• Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs.
• Work with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status
• Submit quotes for quantity and custom items.
• BILINGUAL (Spanish/English) Is a Plus!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE JOB REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 to 2 years customer service experience preferred
• Own a laptop or desktop computer that has the capabilities to run our phone system (fairly
• Must have a separate work space at home to minimize distractions
• Must be comfortable with technology
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Availability to work at least one weekend day per week
• Access to high speed wi-fi (DSL, Cable, etc)
PAY AND BENEFITS
(While we do not offer health or dental benefits yet, working for Payzely.com does have some great
• $12 per hour – merit raises available after 6 months on the job
• Paid time off starts to accrue after 90 days on the job.
• Stock option plan is available after 12 months on the job
• CSR’s receive bonus pay for working major holidays
• Work from home, with flexibility when needed
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and a cover letter to: HR@payzely.com
Please also feel free to forward any questions to: Josh Ricker. Josh@payzely.com
Payzely Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.