Ditech Financial LLC.- Customer Service (Rapid City, SD)Posted: June 21, 2016
This is a permanent position that will stay PT.
“Morning”, 6:00-11:00, 4 alternating days a week and Saturday, 6:00am-Noon
“Mid Day”, 11:00am-3:00pm, 4 alternating days a week and Saturday, 6:00am-Noon
This position starts at $14/hour, plus monthly bonus potential.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid and employee paid term life/AD&D insurance, Spending accounts, 401(k) plan, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off (12 days per calendar year), Voluntary Benefits and Employee Discount Program.
Must be able to attend the Full Time, 2 weeks of required Customer Service Training.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF POSITION:
Assist customers via phone with both internal and external inquiries regarding their manufactured housing, home equity, consumer finance or home improvement account.
1. Handle inbound calls from customers. Determine customer’s needs, problem solve and respond by answering questions and resolving issues. The types of customer calls may include collections, insurance, claims, payoff, general account maintenance, document release and billing issues. Calls are handled for all Divisions of the Company.
2. Cross-sell the benefits of insurance with Green Tree Agency to customers that have outside insurance policies. Offer customers the opportunity to receive a customized insurance quote with a licensed Green Tree insurance agent.
3. Research customer questions, fax answers to customers or complete service requests to resolve customer inquiries.
4. Enter address corrections, sort mail, bar code documents for imaging and fold and prepare correspondence for mail delivery.
5. Other duties as necessary.
1. High School or equivalent degree or equivalent work experience required
2. Prior call center and customer service experience preferred
3. Previous computer experience and typing skills are required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITITIES
1. Strong oral and written communication skills and good telephone technique
2. Strong numeric aptitude, problem solving, and analytical skills
3. Must be able to work some overtime, days, evenings and Saturdays
4. Detail oriented and organized
5. Able to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced, highly stressful environment
6. Ablity to respond to questions, provide service, and offer cross-sales with regard to one or more types of products/accounts
7. Ability to adhere to the department’s schedule and attendance policy
8. Ability to speak clearly, be understood easily, and be polite and professional
apply on www.ditech.com