Crew Training International- Managing Director of Operations (Memphis, TN)Posted: June 21, 2016
Position Title: Managing Director Of Operations
Position/Vacancy Number: 27-16-CO
Location: Memphis, TN
Close: Until Filled
Education: Master’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline desired.
Training and Experience: Ten (10) years of related professional experience or a Bachelor’s degree with a total of thirteen (13) years of related professional experience. Three (3) years’ experience must be in the direction and management of large scale Government programs with ten (10) or more individuals.
DoD experience desired.
General Skills: Leadership; a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others. Project Management: a demonstrated record of successfully leading projects with values exceeding $1M. Creativity, initiative, flexibility, enthusiasm and excellent interpersonal and communication skills required. Ability to travel extensively as required by work assignments.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that a safe and effective working environment is maintained at all company sites.
- Maintains effective working relationships with all Site Managers, Site Leads, Prime Contractor representatives and Subcontractor representatives to ensure effective coordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives.
- Acts as the company’s main adviser on all issues relating operational functions and keeps abreast of latest developments to ensure that the Company maintains its competitive position.
- Coordinates with the Director of Learning Solutions actions and processes necessary for effective and timely product delivery to customers.
- Coordinates with the Senior Vice President of Business Development in the preparation and construction of customer bid proposals and offers within the contracting process.
- Coordinates with Chief of Finance to develop and control the budget for the Operations Department and ensure the Department has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters.
- Ensures all CTI Instructors are trained, certified and reviewed to the highest standards of excellence. In addition, responsible for the quality of all CTI courseware and products
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and production of all contract activities.
- Coordinates and directs program status reviews and meetings, and provides status as required.
- Responsible for all aspects of the facility/personnel security and International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) programs.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned by Chief Operating Officer.
Employer Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Web Link: http://www.cti-crm.com