Good Samaritan Society New Underwood- Staff Development Coordinator (New Underwood, SD)Posted: June 3, 2016
Staff Development Coordinator at Skilled Nursing Facility. Current SD Nursing License (RN or LPN) required. No experience needed.
We are seeking a Staff Development Coordinator to join our leadership staff. This is a full-time position comprised of three 8-hour shifts devoted fully to staff development responsibilities, plus, one 12-hour charge nurse shift. A current SD license for RN or LPN is required.
Staff development responsibilities include:
* Scheduling nursing department staff
* Conducting department orientation for all new staff members
* Reviewing CNA & nursing skills annually
* Reviewing Safe Resident Handling skills annually
* Tracking and reporting staff member compliance with annually required training
* Preparing and presenting monthly in-services for all staff members
* Assisting Director or Nursing Services with nursing staff performance evaluations
* Participating in selection of new staff members
Starting pay range (depending on experience)
LPN: $17.09 – $18.41
RN: $21.61 – $23.28
Questions should be directed to Human Resources at 605-721-6160. The Society is a Christian, not-for-profit, long-term care and senior living organization serving residents and clients at approximately 240 sites in 24 different states. We offer competitive benefit packages that include: health, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, retirement plans, and academic scholarship opportunities. Come work where you can make a difference!
Go to http://www.good-sam.com for application and other details.