Phacil- Help Desk Analyst (Chandler, AZ)Posted: May 31, 2016
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer.
We have an immediate need for a Help Desk Analyst to support an important government customer in Chandler, AZ.
APPLY TO: WWW.PHACIL.COM/CAREERS AND TSTRAUSS@PHACIL.COM
BENEFITS: $3K year tuition reimbursement, $800 year gym reimbursement, 401K company match, medical/dental/vision, FSA, HSA, 10 paid holidays, PTO and more!
Clearance Level: DHS Public Trust (must be able to pass a clearance investigation)
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- The Customer Technical Representative 1 will be primarily responsible for supporting all inbound calls.
- We strive to have a high rate of first call resolution but also expect our staff to follow proven processes with routing tickets to the appropriate support groups whenever possible.
- You will be expected to be available for any 24x7x365 shift within our environment.
Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Ability to Follow Through, Punctuality, and Ability to Take Constructive Criticism.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Experience working with customers over the phone.
- The ability to follow troubleshooting documentation and support any myriad of issues throughout the environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Works well in groups and is able to collaborate with remote personal at various skill levels to ensure proper consistent troubleshooting is performed.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills: Basic windows troubleshooting
3 years ITIL knowledge
Degree & Years of Experience:
- High School Diploma plus advanced training, and 1-2 years Help / Service Desk experience (required)
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an ITIL (process improvement) environment (preferred)
Certification Requirements: ITIL v3 Foundations certification (preferred not required)
Additional Information: We are a 24x7x365 operation. Training Monday – Friday 7 am – 3:30 pmand you will be slotted in to an opening based on business needs once you start.