InGenesis- Physician Assistant (Ellsworth AFB, SD)Posted: May 2, 2016
Want an exciting new opportunity? Come join our team. We have an opening for a Family Physician Assistant to provide excellent services at Ellsworth AFB located near Rapid City, SD.. Providing exceptional services for our United States Air Force active duty and their dependents!
- Must hold a current active, valid, unrestricted state license to practice medicine in any one of the 50 states, DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, or US Virgin Island’s
- At least 24 months experience as a Family PA within the last 36 months
- Must possess a current DEA registration number(certificate) to prescribe medicine
- Currently certified with the NCCPA
- Provide primary care with the cognizance of supervision of a physician
- Responsible for a regularly appointed clinic, compatible with workload and provide immediate evaluation, and management of emergent problems as they occur.
- Perform a general physical examination.
- Examination of patients, formulation differential diagnostic plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing.
- Approving/Disapproving sub specialty referrals.
- Full performance Statement of Work(SOW) available upon request to all well qualified candidates.
Excellent benefits including 10 paid federal holiday’s, 2 weeks PTO per year, and CME allowance. Great opportunity providing services for the Air Force active duty and their dependents. Please contact Rod Tucker at 866 448-0033 ext 324 as soon as possible regarding this great opportunity!
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.