RCAC- Customer Experience Associate (Rapid City, SD)Posted: April 25, 2016
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE
The RCAC is seeking an individual to deliver excellence in: 1) customer service, 2) public hospitality and 3) box office and event facilitation. This person will provide positive, friendly and welcoming customer service, hospitality and support to our community, guests, audiences, artists, staff, and partners before, after, and during events including: performances, gallery hours, receptions, meetings, program sessions, and more.
We are looking for an individual who will get the job done with an attitude of positivity, energy, hospitality and inclusion. The ideal candidate must be energized by a fast-paced quick-changing environment and be a proactive, resourceful, efficient contributor to our work; someone who enjoys coming up with creative solutions while keeping cool under pressure.
House support, box office services, event prep and clean up, customer service via phone and in person, gift shop and gallery sales, administrative assistance, tidying and presentation of public spaces, and creative problem solving.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
* Excellent communication and time-management skills
* Willingness and availability to maintain a flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends
* Highly reliable, dependable and punctual
* Self-motivated, friendly, and desire to be a positive representative of the RCAC
* Exercise good judgment, courtesy and tact with the public and staff
* Basic computer skills and answering multi-lined telephone system
* Be comfortable moving and arranging furniture and working in a physically active environment
Desired Personal Characteristics
* Exceptional interpersonal and conflict resolution skills, with the ability to creatively and constructively solve problems
* A capacity for making independent decisions within the scope of work responsibilities
* A commitment to maintaining appropriate confidentiality and professionalism
* A good sense of humor
* Integrity and reliability
Compensation: $9.05 to start, 15 to 28 hours per week (will vary).
713 7th Street, Rapid City, SD 57701, Attn: HR. Please state CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE in the subject line.