Black Hills Corp- Senior Administrative Assistant (Fayetteville, AR)Posted: April 25, 2016
Job Title: Senior Administrative Assistant (30403)
PAY RANGE: $20 – $28 per hour (DOQ)
CLOSING DATE: This position will close on May 5, 2016.
LOCATION: Fayetteville, AR
Provide administrative and clerical support to the department. Maintain records and files related to department activities.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Vice President, Gas Operations
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with a diverse group of external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
- Develop and maintain document system to ensure availability of accurate, timely information and to enhance the workflow.
- Perform accurate data entry within appropriate time frame.
- Assist with scheduling and organizing activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities.
- Communicate with supervisor and others on pertinent information of assigned work.
- Effectively handle and prepare correspondence in the form of mail and e-mail.
- Work safely and follow company policies, procedures and work practices in a positive, cooperative and productive manner.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of personnel related matters and other company business of a sensitive nature.
- Provide backup support for administrative staff.
- Perform any other special projects and/or duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean orderly office area.
- Prepare reports as assigned.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Five or more years of experience in an administrative assistant or office management role supporting senior leaders required.
- Demonstrated experience working with confidential information.
- Experience managing projects and events.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of secretarial and office administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Must be courteous, neat, and professional.
- Self-motivated with the ability to function independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and projects in an accurate and timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of business information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and various specialized software/programs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- You must be able to perform the requirements of this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. The incumbent is responsible for performing all duties in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with safe work procedures and safety regulations. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. Job descriptions may and do change periodically. Where positions are covered by a collective bargaining unit agreement, the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining unit agreement will apply.
EEO Employer, Race, Gender, Veterans, Disability
You must be able to perform the requirements of this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
We offer an attractive salary based on qualifications with competitive benefits and a supportive professional work environment. How to apply: Click here to apply