Crew Training International- GTIMS Syllabus Developer (Luke AFB, AZ)Posted: March 30, 2016
Position Title: GTIMS Syllabus Developer (Academic Scheduler)
Position/Vacancy Number: 16-16-WSS
Location: Luke AFB, AZ
Close: Until Filled
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business or similar field. A minimum of five (5) years’ of military training may be substituted for the educational requirement.
Certification: Possess the DoD 8570 Approved Baseline Certification (CompTIA Security+) or be able to obtain in three (3) months.
Training and Experience: Minimum of five (5) years of database entry. Two (2) years of Microsoft SQL programming.
Desired Skills: Previous experience with training information management systems. Experience managing applications (front-end and back-end). Experience with fighter flight training programs, USAF or military flight training programs and aircrew scheduling.
General Skills: Possess excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; handle multiple tasks; flexible in work assignments; and work with little to no supervision. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to train and mentor others with initial and follow-on skills.
Security Clearance: The ability to obtain a “Secret” security clearance is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create schedules for academic and device training to meet the requirements of the syllabus.
- Responsible for syllabi entry and class management into GTIMS.
- Responsible for loading all syllabuses associated with the 56 FW flying operations.
- Provide GTIMS or other scheduling software training to military members as required.
- Ensure the GTIMS system is available providing the base networks is operational .
- Plan syllabus activity, which includes meetings and job training events.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Employer Contact Information: email@example.com
Position Web Link: http://www.cti-crm.com