Crew Training International- Task Lead (Fort Huachuca, AZ)Posted: February 23, 2016
Position Title: Task Lead
Position/Vacancy Number: 7-16-UAS
Location: Fort Huachuca
Close: Until Filled
Education: Associates degree or equivalent experience.
Training and Experience: A minimum of two (2) years documented, successful Lead Management experience at the company level of a DoD contract, preferably in support of a UAS program. Experience can be military, civilian or contractor.
General Skills: Leadership; a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others. Must possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills; able to handle multiple tasks; flexible with work assignments; and works well under pressure.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Security Clearance: Must maintain a “Secret” level security clearance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as liaison between, customer, Contracting Officer Representatives, to coordinate work activities relevant to mission execution.
- Ensure compliance with relevant government policies and standards.
- Complete all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staffing.
- Monitor project progress to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and provide reports and technical reviews to customer per contract requirements.
- Coordinate work schedules and work assignments for contractor personnel to cover all shifts and work days.
- Manage personal time off to ensure mission requirements are being met.
- Ensure training of new personnel on assigned tasks.
- Ensure contract employees maintain proficiency directly related to assigned task.
- Attend and participate in customer, client, and Site Lead meetings as required.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Employer Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Web Link: http://www.cti-crm.com