Crew Training International- Deputy Site Lead (Fort Huachuca, AZ)Posted: February 23, 2016
Position Title: Deputy Site Lead
Position/Vacancy Number: 04-16-UAS
Location: Fort Huachuca
Close: Until Filled
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Training and Experience: A minimum of three (3) years documented, successful experience in UAS operations and training program.
General Skills: Must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management writing skills, oral communication skills, project management skills, ability to schedule work flow, prioritize, delegate, meet deadlines, and be multi task oriented.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Security Clearance: Must maintain a “Secret” level security clearance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Site Lead in his duties in supporting the customer.
- Be available during normal duty hours within 90 minutes of notification/request to meet with government personnel to discuss problem areas. After normal duty hours, be available within three (3) hours for this purpose.
- Assist in the coordination between the Site Lead and the Vice President of Operations the requirements and actions necessary to ensure the quality of contract deliverables.
- Assist in the coordination between the Site Lead and the Senior Vice President of Business Development in the preparation and construction of customer bid proposals and offers within the contracting process.
- Provide supervision to employees to ensure compliance with the government contract and company policies.
- Monitor employee work ethics, work schedules, employee daily time entries and validate time submissions at the end of each pay period.
- Assist in the interview process of applicants for position vacancies and make applicant recommendations to the Human Resource Manager.
- Ensure adequate training is provided for new employees.
- Maintain a general knowledge of federal and state labor laws.
- Assist in the financial responsibility for maintenance of office supplies and equipment replacement through the company’s purchase order system.
- Assign projects and tasks to appropriate team or project leads.
- Assist customers, when necessary, in the resolution of any issues or problems.
- In the absence of the Site Lead, act as his representative in such matters he deems appropriate.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Employer Contact Information: email@example.com
Position Web Link: http://www.cti-crm.com