Crew Training International- Education Technologist (Memphis, TN)Posted: January 11, 2016
Position Title: Education Technologist
Location: Memphis, TN
Close: Until Filled
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Training and Experience: One (1) year of instructional design and development experience required. Experience with serious gaming, e-learning, and training videos a plus. Interest in aviation would be beneficial.
Skills: Knowledge of training and development practice and methods, including needs assessment and instructional design for instructor-led training. Knowledge of training theories and principles, including adult learning theory and established industry models of evaluation. Ability to organize and manage multiple projects. Professional written and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail and analytical skills.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of industry development tools such as Articulate, Captivate, Flash, Dreamweaver, and HTML5 desired.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review completed courseware for instructional integrity, which includes adapting course objectives to conform to ISD standards and adapting presentations (new design, new fonts, new graphics, etc.).
- Ensure compliance with assigned style guides.
- Ensure materials adhere to established formats, reflect approved objectives and offer means for criterion based evaluation.
- Interacts daily with other members of the staff to ensure the effectiveness of CTI CWD process and the quality of products that result.
- Edit student and instructor materials as required.
- Review final courseware package by comparing course design, student guide, and lesson plan to ensure that there are no discrepancies or missing elements and that the performance activities function.
- Prepares final courseware package, post to distribution medium, and notify instructional staff of its availability.
- Research new technologies and techniques in the learning community.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Employer Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Web Link: http://www.cti-crm.com