Cabela’s- Part-Time Inventory Merchandise Outfitter (Rapid City, SD)Posted: January 11, 2016
VACANCY: Part Time Inventory Merchandise Outfitter
DEPARTMENT: Inventory Control
LOCATION: Rapid City, SD
This position is responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy and out of stock scanning in the retail stores.
Essential Job Functions:
- IMA will scan all empty pegs/shelves in the store for out of stock and properly code those items for merchant review.
- All active cycle counts on floor will be executed with accuracy and speed by the IMA team.
- Execute all reserve cycle counts in the back room with accuracy and speed.
- IMA will assist with executing any pricing that does not get completed by the pricing team. This includes hard tags, soft tags, signs, and re-tags.
- Responsible for performing other related duties as assigned by store management.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years’ Experience
- Microsoft Office (required)
- JDA, WM, AS400, Cabela’s specific sites and programs (preferred)
- Ability to use logic and good judgment (required)
- Ability to work with limited supervision, as well as self-direct through the inventory department AO (required)
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid warehouse/inventory knowledge and at least six months to one year of experience in the warehouse/inventory industry.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela’s offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.