Advance Health- Quality Assurant Specialist (Ellsworth, AFB)Posted: January 11, 2016
Advance Health is a privately owned company focusing on health assessments for members in their homes. Our goal is to improve the health to members by offering quality home health services. The data we collect helps enhance the effectiveness of the care management programs. As navigating the health care system becomes increasingly complex, it is important to help our members receive the services needed to maintain healthy lifestyles.
At Advance Health you would be part of a rapidly growing call center. Advance Health provides on the job training to ensure the specialist has the tools to excel in job performance.
• Review calls daily for call center representatives while using a checklist to determine if the agent handled the call according to QA standards and compliance. All monitoring data needs to be accurately captured to later review with the representative.
• Will work closely with other members of the quality team as well as call center representatives.
• Provide feedback on calls reviewed, and based on the results of the checklist will be responsible for informing the representative of any concerning findings.
• Conduct quality focus groups.
• Conduct new hire training when applicable.
• Provide occasional floor support.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Prior call center experience is a plus.
• Ability to be assertive.
• Intermediate and/or advanced excel knowledge.
• Must be able to thoroughly train, coach and mentor call center staff.
• Previous quality auditing experience is a plus.
• Have a problem solving mentality.
• Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability and willingness to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong work ethic.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, meet deadlines, follow-up and follow through on assigned tasks.
• The candidate needs to be able to identify areas of opportunity.
For more information or to apply for this position, please click on the following link: