KBR- Transient Alert (International)Posted: December 14, 2015
Candidate shall perform efforts of some or all listed below:
Transient Aircraft Services for Fixed and Rotary Wing Aircraft
- Transient Aircraft Management (services to include by not limited to: prepare and document AF Forms 861, base/transit job control number register, coordinate parking location for transient aircraft parking outside transient ramp, retrieve all drag chutes from runway and taxiways when requested, coordinate with petroleum, oil & lubricants (POL), for fuel delivery as required, coordinate maintenance or service requirements with the MOC, removal of foreign objects, etc)
- Arrival Services (services to include but not limited to: meet transient aircraft upon arrival in “Follow Me” vehicle, operate support equipment, check for hot brakes and report suspected hot brakes to the MOC, install nose and/or main landing gear locks and pins as required, install egress and safing pins as required, insert wheel chocks, statically ground all aircraft if grounding points are available, tow, position, connect and operate AGE equipment, etc)
- Processing Services (services to include by not limited to: check and service aircraft engine oil as required, operate, check and service liquid or gaseous oxygen, nitrogen, hydraulics, fuels and oil systems as required, perform general walk-around inspection of the aircraft, secure/bed-down aircraft that remain overnight, check tires and struts for condition as required, etc)
- Departure Services (services to include by not limited to: brief the aircraft commander on the condition of the aircraft, launch aircraft in-accordance-with applicable checklist to include marshalling the aircraft out of the parking spot, provide “Follow Me” service as directed, etc)
- Specific Job Requirements: Must possess Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe or Powerplant license, and/or present documented military experience and qualification on DD Form 214 in Air Force Specialty Code (AFSC) 2A3X3, 2A5X1, 2A5X2, 2A6X1, 2A6X2, 2A7X3 or equivalent Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) used by the US Army or US Marines, or US Navy equivalent. Qualification in AFSC 1A2X1 or equivalent MOS also considered.
- Must have or be able to obtain a US Secret Clearance.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
Anyone interested all will need to create a profile online to be in our resume database, kbrjobs.com .