KBR- Terminal Supervisor (International)Posted: December 14, 2015
Terminal Services Supervisor will provide supervisory oversight of Air Terminal and Ground Handling Services (ATGHS) for Air Mobility Command at Abdullah Al Mubarak Airbase/ Kuwait International Airport. This position will supervise air transportation and ground handling activities associated with the marshaling of aircraft owned or operated by the U.S., Sponsored Foreign Governments, Coalition Forces and Commercial Contractors in accordance with the Air Terminal policies and regulatory requirements at the Kuwait International Airport.
This position will supervise an operation that provides an Air Mobility Control Center, transient alert aircraft services, passenger screening, documentation, baggage and lost baggage handling. It is also responsible for maintenance and operation of ground support equipment, loading and off-loading of cargo, and handling of special shipments, such as vehicles, and hazardous materials and fluids.
- Establish procedures for and manage the loading of passengers, vehicles, equipment, mail, cargo and the airlift and airdrop activities. Inspect airlift activities for compliance and recommend corrective action.
- Supervise use of material handling equipment and manage the Equipment Maintenance Section to ensure equipment is fully mission-capable to support the mission requirements.
- Justify personnel, allocate equipment, and determine supplies and facilities required to accomplish the mission.
- Conduct personnel and equipment management surveys, and provide technical assistance as required.
- Maintain records and prepare reports
- Assign Transportation Control Numbers to all cargo to ensure that the tracking of cargo is as accurate as possible, assign Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags to cargo for tracking purposes and use a variety of In-Transit Visibility (ITV) media systems such as GATES.
- May be required to perform other job related tasks and duties as mission dictates.
- Candidate must have experience managing an Air Mobility Command and Control office with ATOC and C2 Personnel.
- Candidate must possess general knowledge and understanding of appropriate Air Force Instructions and Army Manuals as they relate to Aerial Port mission requirements and be able to implement same.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task, and be able to work in a high-stress environment while maintaining a professional and calm demeanor.
- Must have High school diploma.
- College degree preferred with a minimum of 9-12 years of experience with the Aerial Port mission.
- Must have or be able to obtain a US Secret Clearance.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess passport book with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
Anyone interested all will need to create a profile online to be in our resume database, kbrjobs.com .