KBR- ATOC Controller (International)Posted: December 14, 2015
Responsible for Air Terminal Operations Center (ATOC) and oversees Aircraft and Passenger Service operations. Monitors originating, terminating, or transiting aircraft missions, relays mission information and ensures readiness of terminal resources required to receive, document, plan/load-plan, and move passengers, cargo, and mail ensuring maximum aircraft utilization and on-time aircraft departure. Provides relevant briefings and associated documentation to aircrew, maintains ATOC events log, coordinates with Air Traffic Control to facilitate airfield operations to include Prior Permission Required (PPR) requests, airfield and ATC advisories and restrictions, updates, publishes, and provides advance and daily mission schedules, notifies appropriate Airlift Control Center of aircraft landing, block-in, block-out, and take-off times.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Must be US Citizens with /or ability to obtain US Secret clearance, and have minimum 8-years documented experience in military Air Terminal Operations with experience in ATOC.
- Journeyman knowledge of applicable AMC policy and regulations, the Integrated Data Environment (IDE), Global Transportation Network (GTN), and Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES).
- Current certification for Air Mobility Command (AMC), Command & Control Course preferred.
- Current certification for Transportation of Hazardous Materials Preparer’s Course or Air Transportation of Hazardous Materials Inspectors Course preferred.
- Current certification for Aircraft Load Planning Course preferred.
- Current certification for Air Mobility Command Joint Inspection Course preferred.
- Previous completion of the basic air transportation course and award of Air Force Specialty Code 2T251 or equivalent preferred.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
Anyone interested will need to create a profile online to be in our resume database, kbrjobs.com .