Crew Training International- Contract and Quality Assurance Specialist (Memphis, TN)Posted: December 14, 2015
Position Title: Contract and Quality Assurance Specialist
Position/Vacancy Number: 1
Location: Memphis, TN
Close: Until Filled
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field. Masters degree is preferred.
Certification: Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM)
Training and Experience: Minimum of three (3) years working with the Department of Defense (DOD).
Desired Experience: Technical knowledge and/or experience in international contracting. Experience with ISO-9000 series quality management or equivalent.
General Skills: Possess excellent presentation, teambuilding and leadership skills. Possess a proven contract management ability. Have a strong understanding of Government Acquisition processes and procedures. Possess the ability to develop a rapport with acquisition professionals. Have knowledge of, and experience with, various contract types to include firm-fixed price.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish contract strategies for business development team and drive the implementation of strategic contract opportunities with the most significant impact to CTI.
- Provides contractual domain expertise in implementation, execution and administration of Prime and Sub-Contracts.
- Participates in development of business opportunities, analyzes requests for proposals, and contributes to the development of the proposal and contracting strategy.
- Provides guidance with expertise in Government contracting with strong knowledge and understanding of FAR and DFARS.
- Interface with Government counterparts.
- Ensure processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented and maintained.
- Report to top management on the performace of the QMS and any need for improvement.
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Liaise with the external assessment body on all matters related to the the external accreditation process.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Employer Contact Information: email@example.com
Position Web Link: http://www.cti-crm.com