Crew Training International- Program Manager (Ft. Gordon, GA)Posted: December 2, 2015
Position Title: Program Manager
Position/Vacancy Number: 1
Location: Fort Gordon, Ga
Close: Until Filled
Education: Masters degree in Education or Business. Five (5) years of equivalent experience may be substituted for degree.
Certification: Possess Support Cadre Training Course Certification (SCTC).
Training and Experience: Minimum of 10 years of documented management experience on similar government contracts as Program/Project Manager.
General Skills: Must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management writing skills, oral communication skills, project management skills, ability to schedule work flow, prioritize, delegate, meet deadlines, and be multi task oriented. Be proficient in conflict resolution.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Security Clearance: Obtain/maintain a Secret level security clearance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform supervisory duties for remote training site operations, such as Off-Site Surge Training Requirements (OSTR) required by CYBERCoE.
- Provide supervision to employees to ensure compliance with the government contract and with company policies.
- Engage in regular face-to-face meetings with the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and provide required reports and documentation in a timely manner.
- Serve as the quality assurance monitor which requires a review for accuracy and completeness all courseware products from rough draft to acceptance prior to the contract delivery date. Each courseware unit receives either a revision or review not more than every two years.
- Monitor employee work ethics, work schedules, employee daily time entries and validate time submissions at the end of each pay period.
- Interview applicants for position vacancies and make applicant recommendations to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources.
- Ensure adequate training is provided for new employees.
- Maintain a general knowledge of federal and state labor laws.
- Financially responsible for maintenance of office supplies and equipment replacement through the company’s purchase order system.
- Manage the site’s petty cash fund.
- Assign projects and tasks to appropriate team or project leads.
- Construct Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for projects.
- Monitor the progress of courseware development from initial contact with customer through review and approval of courses.
- Assist customers, when necessary, in the resolution of any issues or problems.
- In the absence of the President, act as his representative in such matters he deems appropriate.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Employer Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Web Link: http://www.cti-crm.com