Advance Health- Senior Scheduling Specialist Tier IV (Ellsworth AFB, SD)Posted: November 18, 2015
If you are a motivated and persuasive individual and you are interested in a rewarding career, join Advance Health!
The Senior Scheduling Specialist Tier IV will work in a structured outbound high volume call center environment scheduling Medicare Advantage members for a free health assessment conducted by Nurse Practitioners on behalf of our clients.
As a Senior Scheduling Specialist Tier IV, you must be confident, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. You must also be a team-oriented person who is open minded and willing to learn and who has the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment. Senior Representatives are expected to demonstrate extensive experience in the Customer Interaction competency. It is also vital for your role as a Scheduling Specialist Tier IV that you are articulate with excellent verbal communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to easily establish rapport with members. All calls are recorded and are used during new hire and ongoing training to evaluate overall performance and provide our clients with open access to calls. As a senior representative, you must bring a level of experience and discipline that stands out from an entry level representative.
You will be part of a young and rapidly growing organization. We provide a fun and motivational work environment with a variety of incentives to appeal to your competitive nature. You will be provided with training, both for our internal processes and for the client program to which you are assigned, and you will thereafter receive ongoing training and performance reviews designed to further develop your skills and the quality of your calls. We prefer to promote from within, so you will have a multitude of opportunities for growth and advancement. We value and appreciate your hard work and professional dedication as a Senior Scheduling Specialist Tier IV and will reward you with a competitive benefits package that include, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401k, 20 days of PTO annually, personal days, FSA, paid holidays, etc.
Advance Health is a privately owned company focusing on health assessments and care coordination to seniors in their homes. Our goal is to improve the health of seniors by offering quality home health services. The data we collect helps enhance the effectiveness of the care management programs. As navigating the health care system becomes increasingly complex, it is important to help our seniors receive the services needed to maintain healthy lifestyles.
The Scheduling Specialist will work in a structured inbound/outbound high volume call center environment scheduling Medicare Advantage members for in home prospective evaluations conducted by Nurse Practitioners.
Advance Health records 100 percent of its calls to provide our clients open access to the conversations Scheduling Specialist has with members. The recordings are also used during new hire and ongoing training. Scheduling Specialists have the opportunity to listen to their own calls for self-evaluate their calls. The Operations Manager randomly monitors live and recorded calls to ensure legal compliance and client satisfaction.
Read from required scripts, but also have the ability be on the line with the member all while being in line with call center requirements. Also, Multi-Tasking- Must be able to use the systems at the same time.
- Schedule member’s appointments according to the Nurse Practitioner’s availability & geographic location.
- Meet Advance Health Call Center standards pertaining to the Scorecard (includes decline rate, and appointment per rating, errors and attendance).
- Must meet the number of 90 minimum appointments per week.
- The Specialist will make between 90 and 120 calls per day, most on an automated dialer.
- PLEASE NOTE, this is not a “sales” environment, but there is a minimum quota of 90 appointments per week. Must have a strong sales and customer service approach.
- Respond to customer’s objections with effective rebuttals and close the sale and lock the visit in (schedule appointments).
- High school diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred but not required.
- Stable work history, 1 year tenure minimum at previous employer(s)
- At least 5 years of call center and/or sales experience.
- Open to team building and assisting with new hires and training.
- Proven track record of successful sales or appointment setting in call center environment for outbound calls.
- Customer service driven personality, (provide “warmth”, as they are dealing with the elderly population)
- Computer savvy, proficient in Microsoft suites and able to multitask during the phone.
- Familiar with scheduling and dialer software and able to adapt to systems quickly.
- “Sales/collection” background experience preferred.
- Must have excellent phone etiquette skills and prior customer service experience.
- Think quickly on your feet during phone conversations with the customer and able to multi task with different programs.
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance.
- High-energy, motivated and enthusiastic people with a positive attitude and a friendly, outgoing personality.
- Candidates should have experience working in a quota driven fast paced call center.
**Advance Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
For more information or to apply for this position, please click on the following link: