Advance Health- Scheduling Specialist Tier I (Ellsworth AFB, SD)Posted: November 17, 2015
Scheduling Specialist Tier I (Outbound Call Center)
Department: Call Center
Job Classification: non-exempt
Shifts: 8:30am-5:30pm; 9:00am-6:00pm; 9:30am-6:30pm; 11:00am-8:00pm; 12:00pm-9pm
If you are a motivated and persuasive individual and you are interested in a rewarding career, join Advance Health!
The Scheduling Specialist Tier I will work in a structured outbound high volume call center environment scheduling Medicare Advantage members for a free health assessment conducted by Nurse Practitioners on behalf of our clients.
As a Scheduling Specialist Tier I, you must be confident, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. You must also be a team-oriented person who is open minded and willing to learn and who has the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment. It is also vital for your role as a Scheduling Specialist Tier I that you are articulate with excellent verbal communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to easily establish rapport with members. All calls are recorded and are used during new hire and ongoing training to evaluate overall performance and provide our clients with open access to calls.
You will be part of a young and rapidly growing organization. We provide a fun and motivational work environment with a variety of incentives to appeal to your competitive nature. You will be provided with training, both for our internal processes and for the client program to which you are assigned, and you will thereafter receive ongoing training and performance reviews designed to further develop your skills and the quality of your calls. We prefer to promote from within, so you will have a multitude of opportunities for growth and advancement. We value and appreciate your hard work and professional dedication as a Scheduling Specialist Tier I and will reward you with a competitive benefits package that include, medical and dental insurance, 401k, PTO, FSA, etc.
Advance Health is a privately owned company, located in Chantilly, VA, focusing on health assessments and care coordination to seniors in their homes. Our goal is to improve the health of seniors by offering quality home health services. The data we collect helps enhance the effectiveness of the care management programs. As navigating the health care system becomes increasingly complex, it is important to help our seniors receive the services needed to maintain healthy lifestyles.
- At least 2 years of call center experience
- Read from required scripts, but also have the ability to have a conversation with the member all while meeting call requirements
- Schedule members appointments according to the Nurse Practitioner’s availability & geographic location
- Meet Advance Health Call Center standards pertaining to the Scorecard (includes decline rate)
- Must meet the number of minimum appointments per day/week
- The Specialist will make between 50 and 100 calls per day, some on an automated dialer
- PLEASE NOTE, its is a sales environment, a minimum quota of 75 appointments/a week
- Respond to customer’s objections with effective rebuttals and close the sale (schedule appointments)
- High school diploma or GED
- Proven track record of successful sales or appointment setting in call center environment for Outbound
- Customer service driven personality, (provide “warmth”, as they are dealing with the elderly population)
- Computer Savvy
- “Sales/collection” background experience preferred but not required
- Must have excellent phone etiquette skills and prior customer service experience.
- Think quickly on your feet during phone conversations with the customer
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance
- High-energy, motivated and enthusiastic people with a positive attitude and a friendly, outgoing personality
- Candidates should have thick skin as this is a quota driven fast paced call center
** Advance Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
For more information or to apply for this position, please click on the following link: