TrueBlue- Production Superviser (Issaquah, WA)Posted: November 13, 2015
Issaquah, WA 98027
- Provide leadership and supervision for the assigned production shift and associated personnel. Effectively motivate, train and communicate with their assigned shift teams to assure superior levels of safety, reliability, sanitation, and quality. Insure individual and team levels of performance meet or exceed goals and expectations.
- Prepare and conduct team meetings as necessary for proper communications and development of teams. Have the ability to work with the Engineering and Quality Assurance staff to create a cooperative environment on their assigned shift.
- Develop an expert knowledge of the production process and all associated equipment. Be able to analytically and systematically troubleshoot manufacturing issues and develop the team to be self-directed in the same activities.
- Be able to perform daily checks and reports to insure the highest quality of product produced within Good Manufacturing Practices as they apply to the production of the product. Maintain shift performance and quality documentation.
- Participate in and lead SPC project teams that improve safety, quality, reliability, sanitation and reduce waste.
- Reinforce sense of urgency during production runs and periods of machine downtime. Effectively communicate issues to management team.
- Needs flexibility to work variable hours and weekends
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- The ability to work with groups of people with varying levels of education, expertise and backgrounds.
- Ability to achieve results through others.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Dairy, beverage or process industry background is a plus
Bachelor of Science degree in Food Science, Engineering, or Business
Paid holidays and vacation
For additional information please contact:
Lisa Bradley | Direct Placement Recruiter | True Blue Recruiting Team