Phacil- Help Desk Analyst (Chandler, AZ)Posted: November 9, 2015
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Help Desk Analyst to support an important government customer in Chandler, AZ. (Phoenix, AZ)
Phacil offers excellent benefits: 401K company match, $3000 year tuition reimbursement, $800 year gym membership, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HAS, 10 paid holidays, paid time off.
Clearance Level (Required to Start): DHS Public Trust
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- The Customer Technical Representative 1 will be primarily responsible for supporting all inbound calls.
- We strive to have a high rate of first call resolution but also expect our staff to follow proven processes with routing tickets to the appropriate support groups whenever possible.
- You will be expected to be available for any 24x7x365 shift within our environment.Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Ability to Follow Through, Punctuality, and Ability to Take Constructive Criticism.
- Minimum Required Skills:
- Required Skills:
- Experience working with customers over the phone.
- The ability to follow troubleshooting documentation and support any myriad of issues throughout the environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Works well in groups and is able to collaborate with remote personal at various skill levels to ensure proper consistent troubleshooting is performed.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Preferred Skills: Basic windows troubleshooting
- 3 years ITIL knowledge
- Self-starter / Self motivated
Degree & Years of Experience:
- High School Diploma plus advanced training, and 1-2 years Help / Service Desk experience (required)
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an ITIL (process improvement) environment (preferred)Additional Information: We are a 24x7x365 operation. Training is typically Monday through Friday and you will be slotted in to an opening based on business needs once you start.
- Certification Requirements: ITIL v3 Foundations certification (preferred)
For more information or to apply contact:
Sr Recruiter Phacil