Phacil- Network Analyst/NOC (Chandler, AZ)Posted: October 26, 2015
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Network Analyst / NOC to support an important government customer in Chandler, Arizona.
Clearance Level: DHS Public Trust
Benefits: 401K company match, $800 year gym membership, $3000 year tuition reimbursement, FSA, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 10 paid holidays and more!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Tier 2 NOC analyst is part of a highly technical team responsible for 24×7 support of a worldwide network containing over 2500 networking devices that include switches, routers and firewalls.
- The NOC analyst will be tasked with alarm monitoring/response and any needed escalation.
- The NOC analyst will be expected to work both independently and as part of a team to solve complex networking issues in a time sensitive environment.
- Required Skills:
- Experience with CCNA level switching and routing troubleshooting
- Familiarity with ticket systems (i.e. Remedy)
- 24 x 7 Call Center experience
- Wireless Access Point (enterprise level) Management
- CISCO Prime LMS administration
- Preferred Skills:
- Knowledge of Solarwinds and server administration (Linux and/or MS)
- The ability to work with Juniper Firewall management
- Degree & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years’ experience working in a Network Operation environmentTravel Requirement: None
- Additional Information: Shift work may be required and flex time is available.
- Certification Requirements: CCNA
For more information or to apply for this position, please click on the following link: