Phacil- Voice Administrator (Wichita, KS)Posted: October 20, 2015
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Voice Administrator to support an important government customer in Wichita, KS.
Phacil has great benefits: 401K company match, $3K year tuition reimbursement, $800 yr gym membership, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, PTO, 10 paid holidays and more!
Clearance Level (Required to Start): Secret
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- Understanding of DoD network systems and processes.
- Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot Avaya & Cisco voice solutions.
- Ability to install, configure, & troubleshoot Avaya CS 1000 & GS 450 hardware.
- Ability to integrate Avaya/Cisco Voice solution with IP-phones &VTC end-points.
- Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot Avaya & Cisco Unified communication.
- Ability to configure hardware/software in accordance with DISA STIGs.
- Required Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years work related IT experience commensurate with tasks outlined in this service area.
- Knowledgeable with cisco, juniper, Nortel and Avaya equipment.
- Able to take direction and operate without direct supervision to complete task.
- Start a project and follow it through to completion with minimal guidance.
- Understand general networking and Voice over IP (VOIP) concepts and troubleshooting.
- Complete documentation and be able to explain what was completed and how.
- Minimum Required Skills:
- Able to review and troubleshoot network diagrams and customer requirements.
- Basic certification requirements and understand how to direct oneself to accomplish tasks.
- Preferred Skills:
- VOIP (Voice over IP)/VoSIP (Voice over Secure IP) experience on an enterprise network.
- Understanding of enterprise network concepts and integrations.Travel Requirement: 0-10% to support installations
- Additional Information: Mon-Fri 7:30 am -4:30 pm
- Certification Requirements: Avaya ACSS, Security Plus