Phacil- Network Analyst (Chandler, AZ)Posted: October 20, 2015
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Network Analyst to support an important government customer in Chandler, Arizona.
Phacil offers great beneftis: 401K Company match, $3K year tuition reimbursement, $800 year gym, medical, dental, vision, 10 paid holidays, PTO and more!
Clearance Level: DHS Public Trust
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Tier 2 NOC analyst is part of a highly technical team responsible for 24×7 support of a worldwide network containing over 2500 networking devices that include switches, routers and firewalls.
- The NOC analyst will be tasked with alarm monitoring/response and any needed escalation.
- The NOC analyst will be expected to work both independently and as part of a team to solve complex networking issues in a time sensitive environment.
- Required Skills:
- Experience with CCNA level switching and routing troubleshooting
- Familiarity with ticket systems (i.e. Remedy)
- 24 x 7 Call Center experience
- Wireless Access Point (enterprise level) Management
- CISCO Prime LMS administration
- Preferred Skills:
- Knowledge of Solarwinds and server administration (Linux and/or MS)
- The ability to work with Juniper Firewall management
- Degree & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years’ experience working in a Network Operation environment
- Certification Requirements: CCNA