Koch Business Solutions LP- Network Operations Technician (Green Bay, WI)Posted: October 20, 2015
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with the ability to approach daily tasks with initiative and critical thinking in the Network Operations Center of Koch Business Solutions.
Picture yourself building a successful career at Koch Industries working alongside other talented individuals committed to supporting a diversified group of customers in the energy, manufacturing, consumer products, and trading industries.
We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. So what are you waiting for? Take charge of your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture.
A Day In The Life COULD Include:
- Works in a large scale data center under minimal supervision
- Monitor 600+ network interfaces, domestic and international, providing first level problem resolution including defined escalation processes
- Responsible for application job monitoring and restarts utilizing multiple job scheduling software systems
- Documents, tracks and monitors various platform issues including environmental and access for remote data centers
- Responsible for off-site media storage in support of disaster recovery
- Mandatory shift work, 12 hour rotating shifts, includes holidays and weekends
What You Will Need To Bring With You:
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2 year associate’s degree in related field OR 2 years of equivalent work experience
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to work 24×7 shift coverage – 12 hour rotating shifts; 6am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am
Why work for Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Access to professional training and mentoring
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions rather than seniority
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Koch Business Solutions, LP (KBS)is the centralized shared service company that provides assistance with information technology, human resources, finance and accounting, and facilities management for many global businesses of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest private companies in America, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies, such as Georgia-Pacific, Molex, and INVISTA, employ more than 100,000 people worldwide, with about 60,000 of those in the United States. Koch companies manufacture popular brands such as Quilted Northern® and Angel Soft® bath tissue, Brawny® paper towels, Dixie® brand tabletop products, as well as own brands including LYCRA® fiber, STAINMASTER® carpet and more. This diverse variety of businesses and their evolving demands create an inspiring work environment and incredible potential for long-term career opportunities.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf