Crew Training International- MQ-8 Mission Payload Operator Subject Matter Expert (NAS North Island, CA)Posted: October 20, 2015
Position Title: MQ-8 Mission Payload Operator Subject Matter Expert
Position/Vacancy Number: 1
Location: NAS North Island, CA
Close: Until Filled
Education: High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Training and Experience: Qualified as MH-60R or S Naval Aircrew and achieved MH-60R/S Seahawk Weapons Tactics Program (SWTP) Level III or Aircrew Combat Training Continuum (ACTC) Level III qualification, OR have one year experience working as a MQ-8 SME within the last six months, OR have direct experience in MQ-8 operations in the position as SME within the last two years.
General Skills: Possess sound knowledge of the MQ-8 mission and systems with an understanding of applicable air vehicle operator and mission payload operator tasks, duties, aircraft systems, operations, and tactics.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe.
Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain/maintain a security clearance of “Secret” or above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review all courseware, training materials etc. for commonalities, efficiencies, deficiencies, and submit change recommendations. Review may be on a standing periodic schedule or as the result of USG change request.
- Review submitted change requests to ensure the nature of the change is valid and technically accurate prior to work assignment. In the case of invalid changes, provide an explanation for the rejection. Additionally, recommend additions, deletions or changes to submitted change requests.
- Verify all courseware changes have correctly resolved deficiancies.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Conduct curriculum test item analysis to measure the accuracy of test items and report findings.
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed when working with classified material.
- Assist with metric collection and provide inputs to required reports.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Employer Contact Information: email@example.com
Position Web Link: http://www.cti-crm.com