Crew Training International- MH-60s Pilot Subject Matter Expert (NAS North Island, CA)Posted: October 20, 2015
Position Title: MH-60S Pilot Subject Matter Expert
Position/Vacancy Number: 2
Location: NAS North Island, CA and NS Norfolk, VA
Close: Until Filled
Education: Bachelor’s degree .
Training and Experience: Qualified as Seahawk Weapons Tactics Program (SWTP) Level III or Aircrew Combat Training Continuum (ACTC) Level III OR have a minimum of one year experience working on revision and maintenance of the MH-60S weapons system training program within the last six months OR have a minimum of one year experience working as a Contracted Instructor Service (CIS) instructor on the MH-60S weapons system training program within the last six months.
General Skills: Possess sound knowledge of the MH-60S mission and systems with an understanding of applicable pilot and aircrew tasks, duties, aircraft systems, operations, tactics, and Crew Resource Management (CRM) skills.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe.
Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain/maintain a security clearance of “Secret” or above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review all courseware, training materials etc. for commonalities, efficiencies, deficiencies, and submit change recommendations. Review may be on a standing periodic schedule or as the result of USG change request.
- Review submitted change requests to ensure the nature of the change is valid and technically accurate prior to work assignment. In the case of invalid changes, provide an explanation for the rejection. Additionally, recommend additions, deletions or changes to submitted change requests.
- Verify all courseware changes have correctly resolved deficiancies.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Conduct curriculum test item analysis to measure the accuracy of test items and report findings.
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed when working with classified material.
- Assist with metric collection and provide inputs to required reports.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Employer Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Web Link: http://www.cti-crm.com