Koch Business Solutions LLC.- HR Reporting Analyst (Atlanta, GA)Posted: October 14, 2015
- Generate a variety of value-added reports for management by compiling and interpreting key business financial, operational and statistical data, and analyzing performance metrics
- Work with a variety of customers including end users, mid and senior level management, project managers and IT professionals.
- Review, evaluate, design, implement, and maintain reporting to support current business initiatives.
- Work with the business areas to develop report requirements. Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirement documentation and communicate needs to IT Department
- Works closely with the IT Department and Data team to assure that the data requirements are met and completed business intelligence objects are successfully migrated to production.
- Develop and maintain new standardized metric reporting on a routine basis, i.e., define, create, automate, and maintain HR reporting.
- Participates in converting other system reports to Cognos BI tools. This includes researching data availability and format, designing, developing, and publishing new reports, and the enhancement and maintenance of existing reports.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Evaluate new analytics tools and methodologies for possible deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent work experience in a similar role
- Experience designing and creating reports.
- High School Diploma
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Capable of building and validating reports per functional designs.
- Experience documenting requirements and facilitating user sign-off and approvals.
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
Koch Business Solutions, LP (KBS)is the centralized shared service company that provides assistance with information technology, human resources, finance and accounting, and facilities management for many global businesses of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest private companies in America, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies, such as Georgia-Pacific, Molex, and INVISTA, employ more than 100,000 people worldwide, with about 60,000 of those in the United States. Koch companies manufacture popular brands such as Quilted Northern® and Angel Soft® bath tissue, Brawny® paper towels, Dixie® brand tabletop products, as well as own brands including LYCRA® fiber, STAINMASTER® carpet and more. This diverse variety of businesses and their evolving demands create an inspiring work environment and incredible potential for long-term career opportunities.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf