Phacil- Network Administrator, Infrastructure (Wichita, KS)Posted: October 8, 2015
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Network Administrator, Infrastructure to support an important government customer in Wichita, KS.
Clearance Level (Required to Start): Secret
Phacil has a solid benefit package to include: $3K year tuition reimbursement, 401K company match, $800 year gym membership, medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays, LTD and more. Relocation available for this position.
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect the router/switch audit logs IAW AF and DoD standards for suspected security intrusions or violations. Report any suspected intrusions to the NOSC immediately.
- Configure, install, and manage routers within the customer’s enterprise.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and manage the enterprise wireless access points at all customer wing locations.
- Administer and monitor the Virtual Private Network (VPN), creating tunnels and certifications for all personnel needing access. Install new devices ensuring compliance with DoD policies.
- Assist in the development and review technical solutions involving the VPN.
- Configure, install, and troubleshoot Tactical Local Area Network Encryption (TACLANE) devices on the SIPRNet.
- Configure, install, and manage network switches within their AOR.
- Provide technical expertise to manage, install and administer the Enterprise Network Voice, Video and Voice over IP solutions.
- Provide enterprise level architectural design and modification recommendations to enhance, migrate, and secure the Wide Area Network.
- Required Skills:
- Troubleshooting Enterprise issues
- Preferred Skills:
- 2 years extensive enterprise experience
- BGP redistribution experience
- Provable network troubleshootingAdditional Information: Shift work may comprise of 8-9 hour shifts, to include weekend work when needed. Mostly Mon-Fri work schedule.
- Certification Requirements: CCNP, Security +