Koch Business Solutions- HR Administrator (Wichita, KS)Posted: October 8, 2015
You will be responsible for the overall success of Canada Travel Waiver Process. This includes
- accurate and timely waiver submissions and reporting innovating and simplifying processes to improve the experience for employees
- proactively seeking customer feedback to uncover gaps and implementing solutions that solve and proactively anticipate customers’ needs
- driving efficiency and scalability into processes to innovate, simplify and save internal and customer time
- researching international business trends and regulation changes to act as a knowledge source, and present recommendations for the future
- developing and updating metrics that improve decision making and drives change
A Day In The Life COULD Include:
- Answering employee traveler questions about the process and paperwork via phone call and email
- Remitting necessary paper applications to Canada Revenue Agency from employee business travelers to Canada
- Various required monthly internal process and travel record audits
- Government interaction reporting and record keeping
- Compensation reporting via Payroll to CRA, including the year-end T4 tax reporting process
- Ongoing interaction with Business HR teams regarding non-compliance, compensation reporting, training and tax requirements.
- Updating databases, files and websites
- Updating metrics and reporting
- Continual improvement of current practices and processes
- Soliciting ongoing feedback from customers to understand their needs and program/process gaps
- Challenging status quo and then researching, recommending and implementing tools to improve customer experience and internal efficiencies and to drive innovation and scalability.
- Analyzing and making recommendations about implementation of and changes to company-wide process and procedure development and documentation.
- Partnering with internal team of Global Mobility consultants, compensation, immigration and tax professionals to complete standard processes and to brainstorm to solve new and changing circumstances.
- Assisting with team projects and administrative tasks.
What You Will Need To Bring With You:
- 2+ years progressive work experience in a customer facing role
- High school diploma
- Above average skills with MS Office
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Previous experience answering questions and providing assistance to customers, especially via phone or email, highly preferred
- Previous experience maintaining and communicating confidential information
Why work for Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Access to professional training and mentoring
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions rather than seniority
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Koch companies are Transforming Daily Life™ with resources and innovations that help improve food, clothing, shelter, transportation and other everyday products. The evolving demands of these companies create an inspiring work environment and an incredible potential for long-term career opportunities. Learn more about how Koch companies have used the Market Based Management philosophy to deal successfully with the challenges of growth and change.
Koch Business Solutions, LP (KBS)is the centralized shared service company that provides assistance with information technology, human resources, finance and accounting, and facilities management for many global businesses of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest private companies in America, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies, such as Georgia-Pacific, Molex, and INVISTA, employ more than 100,000 people worldwide, with about 60,000 of those in the United States. Koch companies manufacture popular brands such as Quilted Northern® and Angel Soft® bath tissue, Brawny® paper towels, Dixie® brand tabletop products, as well as own brands including LYCRA® fiber, STAINMASTER® carpet and more. This diverse variety of businesses and their evolving demands create an inspiring work environment and incredible potential for long-term career opportunities.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please