Flint Hills Resources Renewables, LLC- Reliability Manager (Fairmont, NE)Posted: October 8, 2015
- Effectively communicate company goals and core values
- Participate on Leadership Team to assist in the development of plant vision and to maximize plant performance
- Develop/administer annual performance evaluations and resolution of craft performance issues
- Coordinate and support plant maintenance personnel, and contractors to achieve timely completion of workload in a safe, efficient manner
- Create and present reports detailing maintenance activities, state of plant equipment, shut down planning, and cost control.
- Responsible for the development of the annual Repair and Maintenance budget.
- Develop and drive the plant’s reliability vision in line with the FHR Reliability Vision
- Work closely with operation leaders to reduce or eliminate down time.
- Responsible for setting up preventative/proactive maintenance schedules for all equipment and maintaining up-to-date procedures for executing same
- Set up preventative/proactive maintenance schedules for all equipment and maintain the PM and equipment database in the Maximo system
- Ensure department activities are in compliance to all Company, government and site operational department’s regulations.
- Provide trend and root cause failure analysis that affects the plant safety, operation and reliability
- Contact contractors and vendors directly when needed to assist in troubleshooting and maintaining plant equipment
- Coordinate and lead scheduled shutdown event annually
- Coordinate after hour work and call-outs, to include emergency work
- Approve paid time off for craft employees
- At least 5 years’ experience within a reliability or maintenance focused role
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience
- General knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Systems such as Maximo
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures for centrifuges, drying equipment, boilers, cooling towers, chiller, air compressors, pumps, valves, electrical circuits and equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering field
- Physical ability to work around and on industrial equipment, including frequent climbing of stairs and ladders up to 200 feet
- Must be willing to work around dust, chemicals, and other substances
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas (hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, heeled boots, and hearing protection)
- Must be able to respond to and support emergency issues on a 24/7 basis
- Provide back-up for other department personnel as required
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf