Crew Training International- F-35 Fighter Test Analyst (Edwards AFB, CA)Posted: October 8, 2015
Position Title: F-35 Fighter Test Analyst
Position/Vacancy Number: 1
Location: Edwards AFB, CA
Close: Until Filled
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Provide technical assistance in the development of test objectives, plans, execution and reporting.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Training and Experience: Previous experience as an F-35 Fighter Pilot, Military Fighter Pilot, Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO), Bomber Pilot or Weapons System Officer (WSO). Must have a minimum of eight (8) years operational military experience. Possess exceptional operational military tactics and employment expertise.
Desired Experience: Qualified as IP and Mission Commander. Experience with employment of AMRAAM and precision guided munitions. Operational joint and/or coalition experience. Deployment experience with combat time. Operational Test & Evaluation experience. An understanding of current JOTT test plans, test procedures, data collection, analysis and reporting.
General Skills: Possess excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; handle multiple tasks; flexible in work assignments; and work with little to no supervision. Ability to interface with customer. Excellent written skills, in English, for writing to technical and non-technical users.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Current “Top Secret” clearance with the ability to obtain Special Security Access (SAP).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft test plans, reports, briefings and supporting documents.
- Assist the Test Director in preparing analysis across test venues during all phases.
- Contribute to test design and planning using knowledge of system under test, JOTT test policies and test range capabilities.
- Evaluate pilot/test participants mission briefs/debriefs, to include the system under test.
- Evaluate cockpit record media playback and test range data to formulate an analysis of effectiveness and capability.
- Coordinate and schedule test support assets.
- Perform as Kill Removal Officer.
- Review documents and briefings for release to countries participating in Operational Test.
- Attend meetings and conferences as required.
- Travel as required.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Employer Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Web Link: http://www.cti-crm.com