Koch Chemical Technology Group- Executive Administrative Assistant (Wichita, KS)Posted: October 2, 2015
We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant for our Wichita office. This person will support our General Counsel and the Legal Team.
- Calendar management and meeting coordination
- Manage phone lines
- Coordinate events
- Travel arrangements
- Reconcile company credit card expense reports
- Complete bill processing
- Provide back-up for other departmental administrative functions
- Additional duties as needed
- Minimum 1+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Minimum 1+ years experience with bill processing
- Ability to plan and support domestice and international travel schedules
- Minimum 1+ years of handling confidential and sensitive information
- Proficient at using Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to anticipate departmental support needs with a high sense of urgency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Calm and professional demeanor
- Strong written communication and proofreading skills
- Strong sense of urgency that produces results
- Self-starter, is proactive to anticipate administrative demands
- Process improvement skills
- Strong phone skills and etiquette
- Excellent time management skills
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of administrative assistant experience
- 2+ years experience with bill processing
- 5+ years of handling confidential and sensitive information
- 2+ years previous experience supporting a senior level executive
- Associates degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Paralegal degree or certificate
A brief description of each KCTG company follows:
Koch-Glitsch, LP and its affiliates are global leaders in the design, manufacture and installation of mass transfer and mist elimination equipment. The company’s products are found in virtually every refinery and chemical plant in the world.
John Zink Company, LLC and its affiliates are global leaders in the design, manufacture and service of low emission process burners, boiler burners, duct burners, flare systems, flare gas recovery systems, thermal oxidizer systems, and vapor control systems for truck/ship loading terminals.
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. and its affiliates are world leaders in the development, manufacture and sale of membrane-based water purification equipment. These membrane products are used in the purification of drinking water, removal of salt from brackish water and sea water, and in a diverse range of industrial filtration applications.
Koch Heat Transfer Company, LP and its affiliates design and manufacture a wide range of hairpin and shell and tube heat exchangers used in processing industries worldwide.
Koch Knight, LLC is a leader in the design, fabrication and construction of brick lined towers and vessels used in a variety of applications in the chemical and mining industries.
Optimized Process Designs, LLC is a US based company that specializes in the design and construction of natural gas treating and processing facilities that are used to process natural gas to pipeline quality specifications.
More information on each company can be found on line at http://www.kochchemtech.com.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf