Koch Business Solutions- IT Information Security Analyst (Wichita, KS)Posted: October 2, 2015
This role provides an excellent opportunity for a new or experienced Information Security Analyst to join a growing and dynamic Security Operations Center and Incident Response team. The KBS Security Operations Center operates 24/7/365 to monitor and respond to cyber threats against Koch companies. This is your opportunity to work alongside a skilled and dedicated team of analysts, utilizing top tier technology, to provide measurable value to Koch Industries.
A Day In The Life COULD Include:
- Monitoring for cyber-attacks being leveraged against Koch companies
- Assess, analyze, and respond to confirmed threats
- Research emerging industry threat tends and recommend mitigation actions Koch companies can take
- Develop new rules and use cases for detecting threats on the network
What You Will Need To Bring With You:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an IT role fulfilling a technical capacity
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge of desktop, server, and network technologies
- Ability to work independently in a 24/7 environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead:
- 3+ years of experience in an IT role fulfilling a technical capacity
- Previous experience in a Security Operations Center environment, incident response and handling, and project management
- Previous experience with log analysis and network traffic analysis
- One or more industry certifications such as: Network+, Security+, CEH, GCIA, GCIH
- Ability to participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation
Why work for Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Access to professional training and mentoring
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions rather than seniority
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Koch Business Solutions, LP (KBS)is the centralized shared service company that provides assistance with information technology, human resources, finance and accounting, and facilities management for many global businesses of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest private companies in America, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies, such as Georgia-Pacific, Molex, and INVISTA, employ more than 100,000 people worldwide, with about 60,000 of those in the United States. Koch companies manufacture popular brands such as Quilted Northern® and Angel Soft® bath tissue, Brawny® paper towels, Dixie® brand tabletop products, as well as own brands including LYCRA® fiber, STAINMASTER® carpet and more. This diverse variety of businesses and their evolving demands create an inspiring work environment and incredible potential for long-term career opportunities.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf