KBX Logistics- Freight Audit Specialist (Green Bay, WI)Posted: October 2, 2015
KBX Logistics is looking for a Freight Audit Specialist whose core responsibility will be to ensure freight invoicing and payment processes are completed in an accurate and efficient manner. The successful candidate will have a high level of attention to detail, the ability to think economically and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Audit blocked and rejected freight invoices for the dry van, truck, and intermodal category (rail as necessary). Insure carrier invoicing processes are in compliance with KBX Logistics contracts and pricing policies.
- Monitor open loads to reduce the manual accrual for month-end. Prepare month-end manual accruals as needed.
- Support management goals and operations to create real long term value through freight audit savings.
- Prepare monthly intercompany memos as needed.
- Advise, educate and coach carriers and personnel at KBX facilities regarding carrier contracts and freight invoicing.
- Critique processes for better and more efficient way of doing things
- Promote and maintain continuous, positive communication with carriers regarding correct billing procedures to minimize freight exceptions.
- High school diploma or GED
- Microsoft Office proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Associates Degree (or equivalent) or higher in accounting, mathematics, or similar degree area
- Experience in a Supply Chain, Logistics, or Operations related role
- Experience demonstrating effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf