Black Hills Corp- Customer Resolution Trainee (Rapid City, SD)Posted: September 9, 2015
Job Title: Customer Resolution Trainee (30148)
PAY RANGE: $15 – $19 per hour (DOQ)
CLOSING DATE: This position will close on September 7, 2015.
LOCATION: Rapid City, SD
Work in a contact center environment, learning how to provide excellent customer service responses to all contacts in an accurate and professional manner.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Customer Resolution Center Supervisor
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests for service by researching, analyzing, entering, verifying system data, and taking appropriate action to assure accurate and timely resolution.
- Handle emergency contacts with accuracy and urgency to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
- Achieve first contact resolution by reviewing accounts and negotiating with customers to meet customer needs and minimize Company risk.
- Complete order entry and order completion of work orders.
- Actively promote the Company’s products, programs and services.
- Demonstrate and manage effective time utilization.
- Be a team player.
- Provide superior service resulting in a favorable perception of the Company.
- Develop skills to build partnerships within the Company.
- Develop business acumen.
- Attend ongoing classroom training and web-based learning opportunities to increase customer service skills and industry knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain positive and effective working relationships with other customer service employees as well as those in support services, including remittance, correspondence, billing, and credit and collections.
- Maintain positive and effective working relationships with employees in the field resource center.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Experience in utility industry preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- General computer knowledge.
- General knowledge of service delivery.
- Ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Computer efficiency, comfort with web navigation, ability to quickly navigate across multiple computer programs and systems.
- Problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate accurately and timely.
- Basic mathematical and calculation skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in an internal team and virtual team environment that shares common goals and daily expectations.
- Ability to work various shifts. Shifts are assigned based on a shift bidding process conducted periodically based on business needs.
- You must be able to perform the requirements of this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. The incumbent is responsible for performing all duties in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with safe work procedures and safety regulations. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. Job descriptions may and do change periodically. Where positions are covered by a collective bargaining unit agreement, the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining unit agreement will apply.
EEO Employer, Race, Gender, Veterans, Disability
We offer an attractive salary based on qualifications with competitive benefits and a supportive professional work environment.
How to apply: Click here to apply