Project Manager – 037111
A Day In The Life COULD Include:
Lead projects from origination through alternative analysis to implementation
- Develop the overall project strategy, business case, and estimate for the project
- Ensure that project goals support the business case and effectively manage sponsor expectations
- Apply appropriate management discipline and controls to project scope, risks, resources, schedules, and costs
- Accountable for project results and delivery of project commitments according to approved budget, schedule, and scope
Contribute to the enhancement of project management governance, methodologies, policies, procedures, and processes such as business case development, project development templates, project accounting, etc.
What You Will Need To Bring With You:
- Bachelor level degree or higher
5+ years of experience in a project management type role responsible for leading technology, accounting, or process change projects
- Proven ability to take an assertive approach to drive project teams to meet commitments
- Ability to quickly understand overall business objectives and use economic analysis to facilitate decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communication at all levels of the organization with clarity and precision
Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills enabling the ability to achieve business objectives while ensuring attention to details
What Will Put You Ahead:
MBA or Master’s degree
- PMP Certification
- Demonstrated leadership versatility with the ability to recognize and adapt leadership style to maximize results
- Technology, accounting, and/or business background Pr
Why work for Koch Companies?
A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Access to professional training and mentoring
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions rather than seniority
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Koch Business Solutions, LP (KBS) is the centralized shared service company that provides assistance with information technology, human resources, finance and accounting, and facilities management for many global businesses of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest private companies in America, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies, such as Georgia-Pacific, Molex, and INVISTA, employ more than 100,000 people worldwide, with about 60,000 of those in the United States. Koch companies manufacture popular brands such as Quilted Northern® and Angel Soft® bath tissue, Brawny® paper towels, Dixie® brand tabletop products, as well as own brands including LYCRA® fiber, STAINMASTER® carpet and more. This diverse variety of businesses and their evolving demands create an inspiring work environment and incredible potential for long-term career opportunities.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.