Georgia Pacific’s Dixie® Consumer Products Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented engineering professional as an Asset Availability Leader to enhance the Paper Department’s converting operation at the Lehigh Valley Dixie® Plant located in Easton, PA. This individual will be responsible for safely leading initiatives that result in more reliable equipment with increased uptime while lowering costs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing daily support to the paper cup converting department.
- Troubleshooting equipment and process related problems.
- Prioritizing maintenance work in the area.
- Identifying improvement opportunities.
- Maintaining and analyzing equipment reliability data to identify issues and initiate effective solutions.
- Reviewing asset availability information with maintenance and engineering resources and mill/department leadership.
- Promote continuing development of operator efficiency.
- Lead in all phases of department’s Root Cause Failure Analysis.
- Develop and support planned outages and preventive/proactive maintenance.
- Help lead the Maintain and communicate records around downtime, operator basic care, unplanned events, and root cause analysis.
- Department Decision Making Framework process and prioritize projects to create greatest value. Assist with capital planning
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Ability to effectively troubleshoot operational issues and analyze efficiency and equipment reliability data; Strong technical troubleshooting skills; Working knowledge of databases and CMMS; Strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills; Ability to evaluate operational objectives and build strategic and practical plans to support it; Ability to develop and implement improvement processes and projects; Experience with maintenance reliability practices is desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering WITH 3 or more years of working experience within a maintenance or operations capacity within an industrial/manufacturing/production environment, OR a High School Diploma or equivalent WITH 5 or more years of experience working within an operations or maintenance capacity within an industrial/manufacturing/production environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas) and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence).
- Experience using a computer-based maintenance management and scheduling systems (CMMS).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher specifically in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 or more years of experience specifically in high speed converting operations.
- Experience applying maintenance reliability practices within an industrial/manufacturing/production environment.
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf