Cabels’s- Multiple Positions (Rapid City, SD)Posted: August 7, 2015
Become a part of the World’s Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela’s we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live…Dream… Work the Adventure! It’s In Your Nature! Cabela’s has various openings at our Rapid City, SD retail store.
We currently have openings in the following departments:
- Archery (part-time)
- Club Membership (part-time)
- Firearms Inspector (part-time)
- Camo Clothing (part-time)
- Customer Service (part-time)
- Maintenance (part-time)
- HR &Scheduling Admin (part-time)
- Cashier (part-time)
- Hunting Lead (Full-time)
- Footwear (Full-time)
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers’ needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabela’s programs including, but limited to CLUB Membership, Cabela’s Xtreme Protection, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
- Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
- Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictates, which may include, but not limited to: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine, backend, cashier, and deli or bargain cave.
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
- Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
Cabela’s offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.