Be sure to clean up your online identity to prevent employers from forming anything less than a positive first impression!
AT&T in Rapid City is seeking to hire a full time Retail Sales Consultant. Visit the link below for more information or to apply for the position.
Talen Energy has 1 opening for a full time Drafting Technical Specialist in Colstrip, Montana.
Under general supervision, responsible for moderately complex engineering drafting activities including drawing change management, electronic CAD archive management and specialized hybrid raster/vector editing of drawings. Works with regular guidance in own area of knowledge.
1. Prepares moderately complex engineering drawing work packages and coordinates drawing change control with Talen Montana engineering staff.
2. Coordinates that management of all electronic CAD drawing archives. Maintains revision control and access to the information in these archives. Performs routine drawing audits to ensure accuracy of information being stored in these archives.
3. Coordinate and maintains standard plotting conventions for Talen Montana plotting devices. Maintains online repository of plotting standards to be used by engineering staff.
4. Prepares moderately complex CAD hybrid raster / vector drawings in support of the change management process. Builds knowledge in the are of raster editing techniques to support engineering drafting.
5. Operates printing / plotting devices and utilizes corporate engineering drawing management software to provide engineering drafting support.
6. Assists in deployment of AutoCAD standards and AutoCAD software throughout Talen Montana.
7. Solves a range of moderately complex engineering drawing related problems or issues. Analyzes possible solutions and assesses each using standard procedures.
8. Builds knowledge of the organization processes, customers and specific departmental work guidelines to provide exceptional drafting support for the business.
1. 2+ years’ experience and an Associate’s Degree in Technical Drafting or closely related field; Or, 1+ years’ experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Drafting or closely related field.
2. Proficient in use of AutoCAD and CAD Raster software.
3. Good verbal and written communication skills.
4. Strong client-service orientation, ability to work well with individuals at all levels of the organization.
1. 4-6 years of experience in drafting/engineering or closely related field
Note: You will have an opportunity to add attachments to your application. Please use this opportunity to upload your resume, cover letter, and any relevant documents .
Mainline Contracting, Inc. is looking for an energetic individual, with a desire to keep busy and to “look out of box” to find things to fulfill your time. Construction office work: Duties will include filing, answering the telephone, organizing monthly safety meetings, preparing files, good communication skills and some computer work.
Hours are between 15-20 hours per week. Desired hours are 1-5 pm. Hours are flexible, but successful applicant will need to stay until 5 pm M-F. Construction office is located in the Rapid City area.
Please apply in person at: 4900 S. Highway 79, Rapid City, SD or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Health in Rapid City is looking for an Admissions Associate ED (on call/as needed). You can read more about the job and apply at the following link:
The City of Rapid City has posted a Senior Engineering Technician Position with the Public Works Department.
Go to https://agency.governmentjobs.com/rapidcity/job_bulletin.cfm?JobID=1925610 to apply or for more information.
Black Hills Corporation has the following local positions available:
- Meter Services Supervisor – Rapid City, SD
- Staff Accountant I – Rapid City, SD
- Transmission Planning Engineering Intern – Rapid City, SD
- Transmission Planning Engineer I, II or Senior – Rapid City, SD
Plus other positions available in:
Please visit their Careers Site at www.blackhillscorp.com/careers to apply and learn more about Black Hills Careers.