Below is a list of employers that regularly send us job listings:
Ellsworth Base Exchange (local & national positions at other bases)
Black Hills Corporation (local & national positions)
Envoy Air Inc. (local & national positions)
Good Samaritan Society (local & national positions)
Halliburton (national positions)
Contracted Grant Writer
Black Hills Regional Homeless Coalition
Contracted, Temporary, Roughly 120-hour commitment
Purpose of Black Hills Regional Homeless Coalition:
To address the needs of those without homes and work toward the prevention of homelessness in the Black Hills Region and the state of South Dakota, by bringing in representatives from local nonprofit agencies to collaborate on various projects and outreach activities.
Basic Role of Grant Writer:
- Collaborate with Coalition Board of Directors and members to gather specific data and rationale needed to develop a strong and effective grant application to the BUSH Foundation seeking a full time coordinator (name to be determined) and long term sustainability.
- Meet with Strategic Planning Committee in creating a 1 year and 3-year plan.
- Research other possible funding programs specific to the needs of the Homeless Coalition.
- Continue to track progress of grant status while informing board of each step.
- If grant is awarded, work with board to prepare funding paperwork as stated in contact and create tracking methods per contract.
A complete job description will be provided at the time of the interview and upon hire. If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume highlighting grant writing experience and success to Anna Quinn, Black Hills Regional Homeless Coalition Board of Director’s President, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions may also be directed to the same email.
Some new opportunities opened up with AT&T in Rapid City:
Vacancy Number: CAZT-10247613-18-BS-412
Position Title: Security Clerk
Grade: GS 4
Vacancies/Location: 1 Vacancy, Fort Meade, SD
Service Line: Police Service
Opening Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Closing Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2018
*Please note this position is open to Federal Employees and Veterans
You can view this announcement by clicking here.
Whether there is a reservist looking for a full time career, service member retiring looking to start a new career or family member looking to supplement the family income, they have many opportunities with Admiral Beverage.
PESPI DELIVERY DRIVER POSITIONS – LOCAL ROUTES – HOME EVERY NIGHT!
Willing to Train Candidates to Obtain CDL
ADMIRAL BEVERAGE (DISTRIBUTOR OF PEPSI, MOUNTAIN DEW AND OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS) IS SEEKING DELIVERY DRIVERS FOR OUR FACILITY LOCATED AT 2720 CREEK DRIVE IN RAPID CITY, SD. CLASS A and B CDL POSITIONS AVAILABLE. PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION IN ITS ENTIRETY ONLINE AT WWW.ADMIRALBEVERAGE.COM
Delivery Driver: Delivers product to convenience stores on an established local route. Provides excellent customer service to both store owners, and customers. Effectively resolves any complaints or discrepancies. Must have a valid Class A CDL. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of accuracy, and ability to work without direct supervision. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds. Work environment can be loud, employee is exposed to the outside weather conditions during deliveries and exposed to airborne particles and fumes.
- Records delivery, buy back, and variance information on daily delivery record.
- Responsible for rotation of displays, coolers, and back stock.
- Operates hand trucks and/or electric pallet jacks to unload truck.
- Displays beverage merchandise on shelves, showcases, and on sales floor of retail store to attract attention of prospective customers.
- Arranges products according to prearranged plan or own ideas approved by management.
- Constructs or assembles display aids from company provided Point of Sale (POS) materials.
- Places price and descriptive signs on backdrop, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Cleans shelves, coolers and other display structures on a regular basis.
- Transfers product from customer stock room to designated floor or cooler displays in order to comply with “Sell By” dates, maximize product in store and minimize product in stock room.
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise.
- Conducts and/or supervises truck loading and unloading and secures loads.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
Full time Positions
Pay starts at $13.50 for Trainees and increases by CDL class and experience
Excellent benefits (most expensive medical premium is under $112 every two weeks for 2018 plan year!!, company contributes to each employee’s 401k regardless of the employee’s contribution)
PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION IN ITS ENTIRETY ONLINE AT WWW.ADMIRALBEVERAGE.COM TO START YOUR CAREER TODAY!
Title: Network Administrator, II
FLSA: Full Time / Exempt
Travel: No Travel Required
Location: Ellsworth AFB, SD
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (UASOCS-18-0866-F):
Bowhead’s Ellsworth Air Force Base Team in South Dakota has an immediate opening for a Network Administrator with a Top Secret / SCI.
As a Network Administrator you will support the design, installation, maintenance, and administration of internal computer systems and networks in a multi-protocol LAN/WAN environment. Your dedication to outstanding customer service and strong work ethic will result in support that meets or exceeds the customer’s needs and ultimately, delivers services that enable personnel to accomplish the mission at hand.
Network Administrator essential functions include:
- Basic configuration, monitoring, maintenance and analysis of data processing equipment, databases and video systems.
- Provide end-to-end support for remote users of specialized remote control computer systems.
- Help Desk support, including troubleshooting and problem resolution, for all LAN/WAN hardware and software.
- Installation and upgrades to operating systems and other application software in a LAN/WAN client/server environment.
- Consultation and support for network and computer operations, design, planning and maintenance.
- Research and contribute recommendations for products for evaluation, testing, implementation and integration.
Maintain and manage cross platform inter-connectivity including communication protocols, directory services and log in authentication.
- Connectivity via TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NDS, NT Domain strategies and protocols.
- Connectivity between multiple remote locations via WAN equipment and services.
- LAN/WAN security requirements through proper software/hardware tools and procedures including router and firewall management.
- Requires an associate’s Degree or a combination of academic, military or technical training PLUS two (2) years’ experience as a Network Administrator.
- Comp TIA Security+ Certification (DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II).
- Fundamental knowledge and technical competence in the maintenance and management of LAN/WAN computer software / hardware and video systems is required.
- Familiarity with network topology, communication standards, protocols, data transmission technology, and routers/switches.
- Experience in multi-protocol client server environments.
- Completion of Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) desired.
- Strong communications skills including writing recommendations, reports, purchase justifications, memos, and miscellaneous documentation. Verbal Communication skills to allow for interacting with all unit employees.
- Requires a valid state issued driver’s license.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold an active security clearance at the Top Secret SCI level. US Citizenship is a requirement for clearance at this location.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at http://www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Follow link to apply: http://bit.ly/2IKglan
PrimCorp, LLC is seeking to fill a full-time position in support of the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Facilities Management and Engineering Directorate, Energy and Environmental Management Division in Washington DC:
- Project Management Analyst: The candidate will serve as a Project Management Analyst assisting CBP in providing business planning and coordination in support of Senior/Executive Leadership. The position is located in Washington DC and has 2-3 days a week telework option. Starting salary is $100K.
- Program Management Analyst (Communications): The candidate will serve as a Program Management Analyst II assisting CBP in providing communications support. The position is located in Washington DC and has 2-3 days a week telework option after initial training period. Starting salary is $60K.
Apply at: http://jobs.jobvite.com/primcorp