Below is a list of employers that regularly send us job listings:
Ellsworth Base Exchange (local & national positions at other bases)
Black Hills Corporation (local & national positions)
Envoy Air Inc. (local & national positions)
Good Samaritan Society (local & national positions)
Halliburton (national positions)
Johnson Controls (national positions) http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/TomorrowNeedsYou
Delivery Driver position. CDL is NOT required (vehicles are less than 26,000 GVWR).
Commercial driving experience and/or delivery experience is preferrred but not required).
We operate six days a week, with positions that are Mon – Fri and Tues – Sat.
Hours are typically 7:00 a.m. until we are done, which varies depending on the day. It can be as early as 2:00 p.m. or as late as 6:00 p.m. depending on the route, weather, time of year and the volume of freight.
Our industry handles packages up to 150 pounds, but drivers are not expected to lift that much (provisions are made to deal with these safely).
We operate in all kinds of weather, year-round.
Candidates need to possess a valid driver’s license, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical. A complete background check is performed for criminal history as well, and we are subject to random drug screening quarterly.
A Clean Motor Vehicle Record is desired, depending on the offense and when it took place.
Applicants can expect to earn between $31,150 & $35,550 their first year of employment (including bonus opportunity).
Health Insurance is not offered, but Paid Time Off can be earned after one year of employment.
Applicants are encouraged to call Mike at 605-390-9887 to schedule an interview.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WL Plastics – Rapid City, South Dakota
Production Operator Job Description
Full Time Days or Overnights Available
Starting salary $15 per hour plus night differential,
medical, dental, vision, 401K, Life Ins., PTO
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
• The Production Operator Line Operator will work as part of a team to support the
production lines with a focus on packaging and prep for shipping, operating, caring for,
and maintaining the extrusion equipment, and improving the machines performance.
• Key activities include process monitoring, minor maintenance, troubleshooting, and
• Assist in the adjustment of controls to draw product into specified diameter
• Assist with changeovers on extrusion machines
• Perform general clean-up and occasional custodial duties
• Cut, stack and clean product for material recycling
• Operate fork truck, man-lift, and other industrial vehicles
• Operate various hand and power tools, Hydraulic saw, Chain saw, general tooling
• Keep tooling in good condition and organized
• Load machine hoppers with mixed materials
• Measure and examine extruded products for defects, check for quality
• Reel extruded products into rolls of specified lengths
• Regulate machines to keep product in specifications
• Document machine operating conditions and product measurements
• Package product and move to staging area for quality control inspection
• Perform other duties assigned by Production Supervisor
• 12-hour shifts to include weekend/holidays work will be required
• Preferred candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be able to work safely in a production environment; must be physically capable of
performing job related tasks and job duties
• Walk, sit, climb, stoop, bend, kneel, balance, crouch or crawl, talk or hear
• Use hand to fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools and controls, reach with hands and
arms, climb stairs or ladders
• Specific visions abilities require by job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust focus and distinguish color.
• Employee must be able to lift objects up to 50 lbs
• Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to above TWA limit
• Wear appropriate personnel protective equipment & work in inclement weather
• The company provides training in safety, equipment operation, and quality requirements
TO OBTAIN A COMPANY APPLICATION OR SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW PLEASE
CONTACT email@example.com or 605-737-4501
Rapid City Area School District is seeking Substitute Teachers!
Minimum education is High School Diploma or GED! You do not have to be a certified teacher to be a sub.
Substitute Teacher Pay: $85.00 per day with a bachelor’s degree and $80.00 a day for non-bachelors degree
Paraprofessional and Clerical Substitute: $10.50 an
The Rapid City Area School District (RCAS) is seeking truly extraordinary substitute teachers to join our outstanding system of faculty and staff. Successful candidates for our teaching positions will display technical excellence instructional techniques, a love for collaboration and continuous learning, and create a classroom environment favorable to learning and personal growth for our students. Qualified candidates will also establish an effective rapport with students to motivate to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for further participation in the total school program, in accordance with each student’s ability and to meet the South Dakota standards.
To apply, please visit www.rcas.org and select the ‘Careers’ link. For questions, please contact Katie Lindwurm at 605-394-4014
Please see this link for full description:
- ABOUT US
The City of Rapid City Mayors Office’s provides general government administration in terms of budgeting, policy, and providing executive direction. Rapid City utilizes an Aldermanic Form of Municipal Government, meaning the Mayor is the CEO of government operations and the primary representative of the executive branch. The Common Council consists of our Mayor and ten Council members, two members from each of our five wards. It is the mission of the Mayor’s Office to serve Rapid City with integrity and excellence.
- ABOUT OUR JOB
This role provides professional executive support directly to the Mayor, City Council, and provides administrative support of the day-to-day operations and activities of the Mayor’s Office. Helps promote good public relations with citizenry and other governmental and private sector entities. The Mayor’s Executive Coordinator also serves as a representative at on-site meetings with the Mayor or in place of the Mayor. This position must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. This role includes a variety of responsibilities and requires excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and flexibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform executive administrative support duties, including functions such as typing, scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments, correspondence processing for the Mayor’s Office.
- Evaluate, prioritize, and respond to scheduling requests; maintain Mayor’s day-to-day schedule including requests from City Council members, City officials, community leaders, organizations, and citizens.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and requisition supplies.
- Respond to telephone calls and email requests and resolve routine problems, concerns and complaints expressed by the general public regarding City government and direct complainant(s) to the appropriate department for resolution. Provide specialized information to community organizations and to out-of-city/state callers.
- Process, as assigned, correspondence to and from the Mayor’s Office; evaluate incoming mail/messages, both paper and electronic.
- In conjunction with other Mayor’s Staff, including but not limited to, Administrative Staff and the City Communications Coordinator, coordinate the Mayor’s day-to-day activities ensuring background material is prepared and available in advance of the Mayor’s meetings, appearances, and speaking engagements.
- Coordinate requests from the community asking for City support and/or assistance; prepare draft and final copy of correspondence, reports, documents and memoranda to the public, various agencies, and City Staff.
- Review, prioritize, schedule or refer requests and inquiries to the appropriate City department; research difficult citizen complaints, meet with complainant if necessary, and/or assign responsibility for resolution with proper follow-up.
- Organize special events for the Mayor, such as various City/private business meetings, dinners for visiting dignitaries and guests, travel arrangements, etc.
- Maintain records of appointment to various citizen boards and commissioners, review minutes and send out notices as direct, and develop a list of potential volunteers.
- Create/design presentations as needed.
- Additional Information
- ABOUT YOU
We are looking for an organized and motivated professional with strong oral and written communication skills. Must have excellent Microsoft Office and customer service skills as well as a strong attention for detail. We need someone with the ability to take direction from different angles as well as a willingness to learn and adapt to rapidly changing organizational demands. This individual will be a hard working, self-starter who has an interest in providing administrative support and recommendations for administrative continuous improvements.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to plan and prioritize work, multitask, and set and meet deadlines.
- The ability to function with a team-oriented mindset, in support of the Mayor, City Council, and City Directors on a daily basis.
- The ability to adapt to changing responsibilities and requirements.
- The ability to quickly master new technologies and responsibilities.
We understand your time is valuable, so we encourage you to apply if you possess one of the following minimum requirements:
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school and minimum 5-7+ years progressively responsible experience in performing administrative, executive and communication support duties.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and 8-9+ years progressively responsible experience in performing administrative, executive and communication support duties or any such combination of education, closely related experience, and training (i.e. Administrative Professional/Office Management certificate) that may be acceptable to the hiring authority.
- City of Rapid City
300 Sixth Street
Rapid City, South Dakota, 57701
Position: Housekeeping Aide
Position Type: Part time evenings M-F
Company: Main Building Maintenance, INC
Position Location: Ellsworth AFB, SD
Wages: $16.80 per hour
Dates open: 6/13/2019
Date closes: 8/13/2019
Position description: Responsibilities must account for cleanliness and neat appearance of assigned area, that all instructions from supervisors are followed so area will pass inspections of supervisors or management and Hospital personnel. That all tools and chemicals are used for their intended purpose and equipment and hospital property are not damaged, or that other person are not injured. Have ability to endure physical demands such as prolonged standing and walking. Stopping, bending, as well as lifting, not to exceed 40 pounds. Be self-motivated and possess the desire to perform and complete assigned duties. Ability to respect authority and follow orders is necessary. Exposure to dirt, dust, odors, chemicals, and infectious disease. Maybe be required to work in aseptic areas, must be available to work flexible hours, including, but not limited to mornings, night and possibly a weekend.
Employer contact information: Please contact Heather Chapman Director of Housekeeping @ 385-3489 or stop by the housekeeping department located in the basement of the 28th medical group during business hours for questions or apply.
Title: Soil Conservationist
Grade and Series: GS-0457-5/7/9
Supervisory Status: No
Total # of Vacancies: 18
Duty Locations: 1 vacancy – Brookings, South Dakota; 1 vacancy – Burke, South Dakota; 1 vacancy – Dupree, South Dakota; 1 vacancy – Faith, South Dakota; 1 vacancy – Faulkton, South Dakota; 1 vacancy – Hayti, South Dakota; 1 vacancy – Madison, South Dakota; 1 vacancy – McIntosh, South Dakota; 1 vacancy – Murdo, South Dakota; 1 vacancy – Parkston, South Dakota; 1 vacancy – Plankinton, South Dakota; 1 vacancy – Rapid City, South Dakota; 2 vacancies – Redfield, South Dakota; 1 vacancy – Selby, South Dakota; 1 vacancy – Sisseton, South Dakota; 1 vacancy – Vermillion, South Dakota; and 1 vacancy – Watertown, South Dakota
Open Period: June 12, 2019 – June 19, 2019
Open to the public
Announcement Number: NRCS-19-10525977-DE-SD-CF
Control Number: 536536200